Customer Referral Scheme
Because we value referrals and recommendations very highly, we have launched a customer referral scheme to say thank you to those people who help to spread the word about us to other companies.
Referrals mean we’re doing a good job for our clients and gives us the opportunity to build new relationships that otherwise might not have been possible., which is why we would like to thank you with Virgin vouchers. The Virgin Voucher offers the ultimate in flexibility and choice, that’s why it makes such an excellent gift. Whether you are into eating out or chilling out, weekend breaks or holidays of a lifetime, visits to the theater or visits to the gym, we’ve got it covered.
If you have any friends, family, colleagues or business partners who would benefit from any of our services, please put them in touch with us by calling 0870 748 1233 or email their details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves on the many referrals we receive from our customers and you can rest assured that you are putting friends, family and business associates in contact with a company that puts its customers first.
Terms and conditions
- The entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information is true, current and complete.
- Swift Managed Services Ltd ‘Referral scheme is open to Swift customers aged 18 years or over this does not include employees (and their families), and any affiliates, subsidiary companies or anyone else who may be involved or connected with Swift.
- A referral fee will be paid once a terminal is installed and the first transaction has been made
- Swift reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all referrals and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to pay the referral fee if the customer fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Referral fees will be sent to customers by post as soon as is practicable.
- Swift does not accept any liability for lost or delayed payments, howsoever caused.
- The decision of Swift is final and no dispute will be entered into.