CODE OF PRACTICE
As a telecommunications provider, internet service provider and calls provider we aim to give you the best possible experience when dealing with all aspects of the Swift Managed Services Ltd.
We make every effort to ensure that our customers are happy with the level of service, and the products and service they receive from us. However, despite our best efforts, things can go wrong. We take customer complaints very seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
This document lists our full complaints procedure for all services. A copy of this is available in large print or Braille free of charge on request.
Swift Managed Services
Swift Managed Services Ltd is a telecoms provider which operates within the United Kingdom. We are an independent communications provider who specialises in supplying residential and small business customers with telecom and internet products. While we may not provide all the component parts of our services ourselves, we do take responsibility for the services delivered to you. So we will liaise with our suppliers to ensure that any problems with their services are resolved promptly.
Our commitment to you
We are committed to giving you the highest quality of customer service. When we purchase our services from wholesale providers, we choose those providers carefully to ensure that you get a high quality service. We make every reasonable effort to supply services that satisfy your requirements. We work to all relevant laws and regulations.
Purpose of the code
The purpose of the code is to ensure we provide the best practice when working with all customers.
It will tell you
- How to Complain?
- What Swift Managed Services Ltd will do to answer your complaint?
- What further action you can take?
- Information on vulnerable or disabled customers
Complaints, Time Periods and Escalation Processes
At Swift Managed Services Ltd we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.
Our policy is:
- Treat every customer as an individual
- Ensure our representatives promote the company in a professional way
- Afford them the courtesy and respect they deserve as a paying customer
- Take our time to handle each case with care
- Try to resolve all issues on the first point of contact
- Update the customer regularly to ensure you always know what is happening
- Always try to ensure we reach a mutual agreement which benefits the customer
- Never abuse the trust of vulnerable persons, for example, who appear to be unsure of what we are selling.
If you do not feel that any of these policies have been adhered to or you have other reason to complain then please raise this immediately following our complaints procedure below
When we receive your complaint we will always try to deal with it immediately. We have a UK based customer service team that can help you over the phone or by e-mail. If you would prefer a specific representative to deal with your complaint then ask for them when calling in or attention the e-mail to them.
All the abuse complaints should go to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the first point of contact cannot help you or you feel they have not done enough then we will escalate your complaint.
- A senior member of the customer service team will then work with you to resolve it.
- If in the unlikely case you are still dissatisfied, your complaint will be escalated to Senior
Management who will contact you at an appropriate time.
- We will aim to settle most complaints by this stage, but if not we will explain Swift Managed Services final position. In some cases Swift Managed Services Ltd will issue a deadlock letter. This means there is nothing more we can do for your complaint.
If you are still not happy having followed the complaints procedure above and we have either sent you a deadlock letter or eight weeks have passed since the complaint was logged you can refer your complaint to our ADR (Alternative Disputes Resolution)
CISAS is an independent organisation which is approved by Ofcom to provide an alternative dispute resolution ADR service. Ofcom-approved ADR services sort out disputes between communications providers and their consumer and small business customers. Their job is to investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story. They look at the facts given to them before recommending any action that may be needed to put things right.
To contact CISAS
24 Angel Gate
Phone: 0207 5203827
Vulnerable or Disabled Customers
If you would like somebody else to deal with your complaint on your behalf then company policy states we will need this in writing signed by yourself.
Once this is received we will then forward all correspondence on to your representative. Within this time they will be given full access to your account (excluding banking details) and will be acting on your behalf and able to make decisions which we will not inform you of unless requested. They will not however be allowed to close the account. When we have come to a reasonable outcome for both parties we will also confirm with the account holder that the complaint has been resolved. However the representative can accept on your behalf.
If there is anything further we can do for you or you do not completely understand our code of practice please contact us on 0870 748 1255 quoting the ‘Swift Managed Services Ltd code of practice’