When thinking of upgrading your telephone system it’s always useful to question why, the answers to this question can help you speed up the process of selecting the right system or even check that upgrading the system is the right thing to do.
Below are some of the key reasons you may be considering upgrading your current telephone system as pointers, make sure you highlight the key reasons for upgrading your system by selecting which of the below apply to you:-
- Our current system has stopped working and we can’t fix it.
- We need more phone lines or telephones and don’t want to keep investing into an old system which will be obsolete soon.
- We want new functionality to give us an edge in the market and provide efficiencies for our clients and staff.
- Our current system can no longer be supported for maintenance support and failures could prove difficult or impossible to fix.
- We are still paying a rental for an old system and want to reduce what we are paying and install the latest technology at the same time..
- We inherited an old telephone system when we moved into this office and are ready to upgrade to make the system work better for us and our clients.
We hope the above information is useful to you, if you would like assistance in understanding your best options then please contact us on 0208 963 7580 , alternatively visit our website to find out more about Swift hosted telephony solutions by clicking here.