Microsoft Lync is a business communication solution which enables you to stay connected wherever you are with instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings. Transform interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners to an engaging and effective experience all while staying in control of end-user permissions and policies.
Microsoft unified communications can also help organisations reduce the operating costs of travel, telecom and IT, while allowing them to improve their business outcomes in a sustainable way.
- Communicate with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings.
- Move easily from instant messaging into adhoc online meetings that include audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks.
- Conduct online presentations to internal and external customers including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings through a native or web-based client.
- View presence status and click to communicate from within Microsoft Outlook, Office SharePoint, and other Office applications.
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync using IM, audio and video through Lync federation.
- Connect with Windows Live Messenger contacts using IM, audio and video calls directly from Lync.
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues.
- Lync Online inter-operates with dial-in audio conferencing providers to enable users to easily join Lync meetings from any phone.
From controlling costs to managing compliance, Microsoft® Lync™ delivers value that speaks to the needs of today’s organisations.
Reduce your costs
Communication over VoIP enables communications among geographically dispersed company locations without long distance charges. By using audio, video and web conferencing you will significantly reduce your travel costs.
Microsoft Lync is one of the most effective ways of communication between employees. It enables them to share information at any given time without constantly emailing each other they can rely on real time collaboration through various features. Your employees are always connected with Microsoft Lync, which means that they can work from anywhere. This can reduce your costs even further because your employees not necessarily have to be in the office to do their work.
Support the mobile workforce
An updated Lync Mobile client makes joining and managing conferences easy. On-the-go workers are easier to find and contact. A single user experience across PC, phone, mobile phone, and browser gives workers more ways to stay in touch, so they can choose the way that suits them or your business the best.
Be more responsive to customers, partners, and employees
Enhanced delegation through Lync 2010, one-click call routing and management features in Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant for receptionists, and rich presence information in both help ensure that opportunities are routed to the right person at the right time.
Maintain regulatory compliance
You maintain control over sensitive data that would otherwise be transmitted over public telephone networks and third-party conferencing platforms.
As a Certified Microsoft Partner, Swift can design, implement and support Microsoft Lync for you. To find more on how we can help you improve your communication experience while reducing your costs please call us on 084 5241 5461. We are here to help you.